The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies on contract for two years under GoI Project for construction of Mother and Child Hospital in Mongar.
|Position Title||Position Level||No of Slots||Minimum Qualification|
|Engineer (Civil)||P4 B||1||Bachelors in Engineering|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||S2 A||1||Class XII with Diploma/Class X +2 years Certificate from National TTI/VTI with Diploma|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||S2 A||1||Class XII with Diploma/Class X +2 years Certificate from National TTI/VTI with Diploma|
|Technician (Mason)||S3 A||1||NC3 Masonry|
|Technician (Plumber)||S3 A||1||NC3 Plumbing|
Interested applicants with two year work experience for Engineers and 1 year work experience for Technicians, fulfilling the required qualification may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health on or before June 06, 2022 along with following documents:
- Duly filled RCSC employment from (Annexure 4.1 no need to attach photograph)
- Past Work experience certificate or letter from employer with clear start and end date;
- Copy of the original academic certificate & transcripts of Degree/Diploma /certificate;
- Copy of citizenship identity card;
- Valid Security clearance certificate;
- Copy of Medical fitness certificate; and
- No Objection Certificate, if employed.
The shortlisted candidates with date, time and venue for interview will be announced on the Ministry’s website. Please note that application with incomplete documents shall not be accepted.
For further information, please contact HRD at 02-331435/331436 during working hours.