As COVID-19 has been declared pandemic by WHO, Ministry of Health would like to provide the following advice while traveling:
1. Practice and adopt all the precautionary measures for COVID-19 while traveling.
2. Avoid going to the crowds in the cities, shopping malls or any other public places including during halts on your journey to Bhutan.
3. Keep a distance of at least 1 meter with people who are coughing and without wearing a mask.
4. Avoid changing seats and movement inside the aircraft.
5. If you or a person near you has a fever and cough during your travel, wear masks and adopt other precautionary measures to prevent transmission.
6. Listen carefully to the announcements being made by the flight attendants on COVID-19 and follow instruction properly.
7. Please declare your health condition honestly by filling up the health declaration form at any airport which is very important for you and the country where you disembark.
8. Inform the Embassies or consulate office if you have signs and symptoms of Flu while you are on halt in any country during your journey.
9. Recent studies showed that the risk of COVID-19 infection is more in travelers than remaining home quarantined at the place of residence.
Inform health personnel at the point of entry while entering Bhutan to declare your travel history or call 2121.
For further references on other precautions, please refer the leaflets and awareness messages being distributed by the flight attendants or placed inside the seat pocket.
Please note that, upon reaching Paro International Airport, you will have to undergo thermal scanning and subsequent screening process if you have signs and symptoms and same will be done at the ground crossing.
Your health is our concern and priority; we wish you a safe flight and safe landing at the Paro International Airport.