The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce and invite applications from the eligible in-service candidates for the following Certificate Courses at the Faculty of Nursing and Public Health, KGUMSB, Thimphu from 1 October 2022 for six months inclusive of two months of On the Job Training:
|Certificate in Adult ICU Nursing||10|
|Certificate in Pediatric ICU Nursing||10|
|Certificate in Neonatal ICU Nursing||10|
|Certificate in Perioperative Nursing||10|
|Certificate in Dialysis Nursing||10|
- Eligibility criteria:
- Regular Clinical Nurse/Staff Nurse/Nurse/Asst. Nurse;
- Completed three years of service including probation period as on 31 December 2022; and
- No adverse record.
- Documents required while applying
- No Objection Certificate from the Dzongkhag HRC (Health facilities under Dzongkhag Administration) and Hospital HRC (JDWNRH, CRRH, ERRH, Gidakom, Phuntsholing, and Deothang Hospital); and
- Academic transcripts & certificate
○ Degree/Diploma/Certificate: Copy of Certificate and Transcript
○ Class XII: Copy of Certificate and Transcript.
- Application procedure and deadline
Interested applicants must submit the above documents using the following link within 29 August 2022:
The Ministry will shortlist the candidates and the selection interview/examination will be conducted by FNPH, KGUMSB. Upon completion of the training, the candidates will be deployed to the health facilities as per the requirement of the Ministry.