- Institute a surveillance system for risk factors of NCCD’s
- Develop relevant and measurable indicators at input, process and outcome levels for periodic monitoring and evaluation
- Strengthen health services and human resource capacity at all levels to effectively control, prevent and manage NCD’s and their risk factors
- Formulate standard guidelines and other health care materials on NCDs and their risk factors
- Promote early detection and appropriate care of NCDs
- Conduct operational, analytical research on NCDs and their risk factors
- Coordinate action of different players within the sectors involved in implementing NCD related activities
- To reduce the risk factors for noncommunicable disease that stem from unhealthy diets and physical inactivity, alcohol consumption and tobacco use by means of essential public health action and health promoting and disease preventing measures;
- To increase the awareness and understanding of the influences of diet, physical activity, alcohol, tobacco use, and other risk factors on health and of positive impact of preventive interventions;
- To encourage national and community based local action plans to control NCD risk factors that are sustainable, comprehensive and actively engage all sectors including the private sector and the media.
- To encourage early detection and offer a good quality of disease management of the common noncommunicable diseases namely: Diabetes, Hypertension, Cerebrovascular diseases, chronic pulmonary obstructive diseases and asthma, cancers and other NCDs in an integrated approach in the primary health services.
Sr. Program Officer
Mobile No: 17535400
Mobile No: 17640700
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile No: 17631325