The Ministry of Health is pleased to re-announce vacancy for the post of ICT Officer under Project Management Unit, Fleming Fund Project on contract as specified below:
|Sl#||Position Title||Qualification Required||Position Level||Slot||Contract Period||Remarks|
|1||ICT Officer||Bachelor of Computer Science
|P5A||1||1 year (with 30% contract allowance)||Minimum of 1 year working experience with knowledge of data analysis programs.
Post-graduate degree/ work experience in Public Health/Epidemiology is preferred.
The interested candidates fulfilling the required criteria as per the attached ToR may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health on or before 2 April 2020 along with the following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of certificate and academic transcripts of Class X, XII and Degree;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Valid medical Fitness Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from Parent/Working Agency if employed; and
- Any other merit certificates if any.
For detailed eligibility criteria please refer the attached Terms of Reference. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on Ministry of Health’s Website for selection interview.
For further enquiries, please contact HRD at 02-331436 EXT. No. 319 during working hours.