The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Program Officer on lateral transfer at Quality Assurance and Standardization Division as specified below:
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Minimum Eligibility Criteria as per BCSR 2018||No. of slots|
|Program Officer||P4 A-P2 A||Bachelor in Public Health||Completed a minimum of three years in the new position category or three years in the current position from the date of appointment and Completed a minimum duration equal to the LTT period in the same position at the time of the application deadline||1|
Interested in-service candidates who are within the same Super Structure Group (Technical Service) fulfilling the qualification and eligibility criteria may apply to the HR Division, Directorate of Services, Ministry of Health within 24 September 2020 along with the following documents:
- Updated CSIS generated Curriculum Vitae verified by the concerned HR Officer;
- No Objection Certificate from the working agency;
- Valid online approved Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Valid online approved Security Clearance Certificate; and
- CSIS generated Performance Ratings/Moderation Result for the FY 2017-2018 & 2018-2019.
Preference will be given to candidates fulfilling the attached ToR/responsibilities as per the requirement of the Division. For queries, please contact the HR Division, MoH at 02-331436 during working hours.