The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on consolidated contract for 24 months as detailed below:
|Sl#||Position Title and Level||Minimum Qualification||No. of slots|
|1||GDMO, P4 B||MBBS||17|
The candidates with required qualification may register using the link given below and upload the following documents in one PDF file in the same sequence on or before 2 July 2021.
Link to register – https://forms.gle/biR22oSgwsmSa5fh6
- Duly filled Civil Service Employment Application form;
- Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript;
- Copy of Class XII Certificate and Academic Transcript;
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Copy of valid BMHC registration certificate; and
- Copies of merit certificates, if any.
Doctors completing Internship in June 2021 are eligible to apply.
Ministry will announce the list of eligible registered candidates on website for selection interview.
For further inquiries, please contact Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health at 02-331436/322602, extension No. 314 during working hours.