The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies in various positions for appointment from January 2021 under single window recruitment as detailed below:
|Sl#||Position Title||Entry PL||Minimum Qualification||No. of slots|
|1||Staff Nurse III||S1A||Diploma in Nursing||90|
|2||Dental Hygienist II||S2A||Diploma in Dental Hygiene||4|
|3||Dental Technician II||S2A||Diploma in Dental Lab||4|
|4||Health Assistant II||S2A||Diploma in Community Health||28|
|5||Menpa III||S2A||Diploma in TM||6|
|6||X-Ray Technician II||S2A||Diploma in Radiography||10|
|7||EMR II||S3A||Diploma in Emergency Medical Responder||20|
|8||Physiotherapy Technician II||S2A||Diploma in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||6|
|9||Laboratory Technician II||S2A||Diploma in Medical Lab Technology||14|
|10||Pharmacy Technician II||S2A||Diploma in Pharmacy||10|
|11||Technician||S3A||NC3 Certificate||31 (Electrical-20, Plumbing-5, Masonry-5, Carpentry-1)|
The candidates with required qualification may register using the following link: https://forms.gle/9tm5riDzUs4HsM1cA
The registered candidates are required to submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health on or before 28 October 2020 along with the following documents in the same sequence:
- Duly filled Civil Service Employment Application form(available on RCSC Website);
- Copy of Diploma Certificate and Academic Transcript, if applicable;
- Copy of Class XII Certificate and Academic Transcript;
- Copy of Class X Certificate and Academic Transcript;
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Copy of valid BMHC registration certificate for Health Professionals; and
- No Objection Certificate endorsed by the HRC of parent/working agency, if employed.
The Ministry will accept application both through email and in person. Candidates wishing to submit application through email are requested to email scanned copies in one PDF file in the same sequence mentioned above after registration to the following:
- Staff Nurse – email@example.com
- Physiotherapy Technician, EMR, Lab Technician, Dental Technician and Hygienist, Radiography Technician and Menpa – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Assistant and Pharmacy Technician – email@example.com
- Technician (Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry and Carpentry)- firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be accepted.
We would also like to request the applicants to indicate your preference of viva (Walk in/virtual) in the registration form.
Note: Nurses, Laboratory Technician and Radiography Technician recruited on Provisional appointment from September 2020 NEED NOT register and submit application. However, The Ministry will carryout redeployment as per the requirement.
Please note that the candidates who have resigned from the regular civil service are not eligible for re-appointment.
Shortlisting and selection criteria and other information on selection process shall be announced on health website later. For any other inquiries, please call 02-328093, EXT No. 314 during working hours.