In view of increasing number of COVID-19 cases taking a toll, the Ministry of Health would like to inform the interested candidates with Medical and Health background aged between 18 to 60 years who are currently unemployed and retired civil servants to apply for temporary duty on COVID-19.
Applicants can register using the following link along with the documents mentioned below:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of certificate and academic transcripts;
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate; and
- Valid BMHC Registration Certificate.
- Registered candidates will be kept as a backup pool and will be deployed as and when required based on merit ranking of academic performance (Medical and Health programs).
- Candidates will be deployed to the Dzongkhags/Health Facilities as per the requirement.
For further enquiries, contact 02 331435 during office hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com