Ref. No. MoH/DoS-PRO (AT-03)/2019-2020 7th February, 2020
Air Ticket Quotation
The Ministry of Health is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions.
|Sector||Date of Travel||Type of Class:||No. of Pax 1|
|San Francisco International Airport, USA-Delhi
Delhi-San Francisco International Airport, USA
|-13th February, 2020
-14th February, 2020
-23th February, 2020
-24th February, 2020
|Professor William Connel McFarland|
Type of Airline : Mention the Airline name and itinerary clearly.
Terms & Conditions
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Director, Directorate Services, MoH latest by 12th February, 2020 before 10.30AM and will be opened at 11:00AM on the same day
- The quotation received after the deadline of submission shall be rejected as received late
- The Bidder (s) shall enclose copy of the valid trade license along with its bid.
- Conditional quotations entailing an increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel and the like shall not be accepted.
- Bidders should always provide quotes for the most direct and shortest route for full fare on “Economy” with confirmed seats only
- Cancellation and rebooking charges per ticket maybe specifically mentioned, wherever applicable.
- The travel agent (s) is required to quote as per the sectors mentioned above and in the reliable Airlines.
- Please do not quote for the Budgeted airlines.
- Any rescheduling and cancellation happening out of emergencies must be accomodated without charges of intimated within 72 hours perior to flight schedule.
- The procuring agency reserves the right to award sector wise whoever found cheaper besides route and schedule conveniences.
- Bids shall be rejected or bidders shall de-barred from participating in the bidding process if they are found involved in any form of corruption or in collusion with client.
- All rates should be mentioned in our local currency and should be inclusive of all incidental charges of Air service agents (Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines)
- The bid has to be submitted along with a Bid Security Deposit of Nu. 30,000/- in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee/Damend Draft or Cash Warrant in favour of Chief Finance Officer, Ministry of Health. However, those firms who already retained their draft with the Ministry may not resubmit.
Offtg. Dy. Chief Procurement Officer